★★★★★ - "Today, an outlet in my house began to melt and smoke. Scary to say the least. I called CAG and Frank helped me by re-routing Danny to my house. He replaced the outlet, checked the breaker box and temporarily fixed the real problem, which was a faulty GFI and plug. He'll be back next week to do the final fix of the problem. I can't say "thank you" enough. Both men were responsive, polite, professional and skilled. I have a new electrician now that I know I can count on. Thank you very much!"
Beth Wood in Killingworth, CT